To grow Gaubert Oil retail fuel sales through our portfolio of brands, our fleet card offering, and GOCO transport business profitably. This position is located in Thibodaux, LA.
RESPONSIBILITIES – DEALER:
The dealer business includes non-owned branded and unbranded retail fuel businesses and marinas
- Manage a multi-brand portfolio to grow the Gaubert retail fuel business.
- To grow the branded retail business organically and acquisitions of branded/unbranded site conversions.
- To maintain all brand standards related to supplier programs, site image, customer service, training, and fuel delivery.
- To maintain an excellent relationship with all dealers both branded and unbranded to be their primary contact for all needs.
- Understand the competition and the pricing in the market and build strategies and recommendations for the market.
RESPONSIBILITIES – GOCO TRANSPORT:
GOCO is a transportation division of Gaubert Oil Co. Inc. We provide bulk liquid tank transportation of petroleum products to various customers.
- To grow the retail GOCO transportation business.
- To maintain a relationship with current GOCO customers and acquire additional customers and share of wallet as GOCO capacity grows
- To acquire and follow up on GOCO retail transport leads.
RESPONSIBILITIES – FLEET SOLUTIONS:
Gaubert Food Marts has a fleet solution fuel purchasing proprietary card program.
- To follow up and sell Go Bears Fleet solutions from leads generated by the Go Bears stores team and any other source such as a marketing campaign and inside sales.
- To understand all the benefits of Fleet Solutions and how the program works to benefit the customer and Gaubert Oil.
RESPONSIBILITIES – ADMINISTRATIVE:
- To keep all customer activities and leads up to date in CRM.
- To participate in all company sales team training related to sales and retail business.
- To acquire and help admin with all paperwork needed to bring in new accounts and maintain current accounts: credit apps, w9, ship to, contract pricing, rate pricing, etc.
- To work with the Admin Dept, GOCO, and Customer service to ensure all retail fuel monitoring is accurate and set up correctly. Also, make sure all fuel drops are labeled correctly for proper and safe fuel delivery.
- Any other job requirements related to the retail fuel business and GOCO transport retail services that may arise.
- Make sure all KPIs are met and have a written plan to address and correct any shortfalls.
EXPERIENCE / QUALIFICATIONS:
- 8+ years of experience in a retail, service, or oil and gas service-related industry with 3+ years in a management capacity
- Track record of coaching multi-site leadership
- Strong written, verbal and presentation skills
- CRM experience preferred
- Strong selling and influencing skills
- Creative and critical thinking skills
- Great empathy and listening skills
- Strong business acumen and ability to transfer knowledge to others
- Ability to build relationships and trust
- Growth Mindset
Gaubert Oil Company, a 95-year-old company based in South Louisiana, is one of the Gulf Coast’s leading suppliers of fuel, lubricants, and chemicals.
Company offers competitive pay and benefits.