Gaubert Oil Company, Inc. is currently seeking a full-time Fleet Manager to join our team.
Gaubert Oil Company, a 95-year-old company based in South Louisiana, is one of the Gulf Coast’s leading suppliers of fuel, lubricants, and chemicals.
- Coordinate purchasing of vehicles to expand and/or enhance the fleet
- Collaboratively develop and implement programs to assure that we have the right rolling stock at the right location at all times
- Make sure all truck drivers are turning in daily inspections, track and perform and/or schedule vehicle maintenance, make sure all truck brake tags and fire extinguishers are current and schedule annual testing, add equipment to the program, etc.
- Manage vehicle licensure and registration
- Monitor and ensure the fleet operation is in compliance with local and state rules and regulations
- Track all rolling stock (tractors, trailers, bobtails, stake bodies, forklifts)
- Collaboratively develop and implement programs to keep rolling stock decaled, clean and presentable
- Management/Supervisory experience and computer knowledge required
- Knowledge of D.O.T. regulations
- Growth Mindset
- Competitive Pay
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Paid Holiday & Vacations