IFM a division of Gaubert Oil Company, Inc. is currently seeking a full-time Outside Sales Representative - Lubrication Services to grow its industrial services business.
Gaubert Oil Company Incorporated, a 95-year-old company based in South Louisiana, is one of the Gulf Coast’s leading suppliers of fuel, lubricants, and chemicals as well as the owner of the GoBears convenience store chain of 20 locations including branded foodservice offerings and video poker casinos. Industrial Fluid Management (IFM) is a division of Gaubert Oil that specializes in lubrication services for the industrial, petrochemical, refining, oil & gas, power generation, and marine industry.
Learn more about IFM here
The Outside Sales Representative – Lubrication Services will execute sales of IFM Services to existing and potential customers throughout the Gulf South. Services to be sold include embedded plant lubrication technicians, oil filtration and dehydration, oil sampling, equipment rental/sale, lube room equipment, varnish removal & mitigation, reservoir cleaning, and automatic grease systems. This role is the primary contact for the customer and responsible for executing the sales process. This role will be based out of our Thibodaux corporate office.
- Accountable for maintaining and managing the relationship between client’s maintenance, reliability, operations, and procurement departments.
- Support future IFM strategy with ongoing market research and forecasts
- Maintain a robust sales pipeline at all stages of the sales process to meet/exceed corporate, department and individual goals to develop profitable, ratable business opportunities
- Achieve annual sales goals in attaining new business and share of wallet with existing customers
- Follow through will all marketing qualified leads and develop new opportunities through prospecting
- Work collaboratively with internal cross-functional teams and external partners as needed, including other sales representatives if a shared account
- Communicate consistently and effectively with IFM operations to ensure accurate job quoting scheduling with customers is transparent and planned for efficient execution
- Track sales activities and opportunity pipeline through usage of CRM program
- Assist in planning and hosting marketing events
- Other duties as assigned by Supervisor.
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Business or related field preferred
- Proven track record of success in relevant sales roles (5+ years)
- Prior experience in reliability and lubrication
- Prior technical sales experience
- Self-starter with ability to trouble shoot and proactively bring ideas
- Ability to work independently and within a Team
- Able to handle multiple jobs simultaneously
- Ability to quickly learn new businesses
- Desire to continuously learn
- Growth Mindset
- CRM/pipeline management experience preferred
Gaubert Oil Company values employees through focused efforts on work/life balance, employee development, being an “employer of choice” and offers 401K, Health and Life insurance, and competitive pay.